hit it, DJ!
I went for my first dance class with Kaiyi today! Being the enthusiasts that we are, we went for 2 lessons at one go, back to back. It was fun, exciting and very tiring. We had to do about 50situps to the beat of the music just for the first warm up!
Our feet were burning up towards the end, because we both didn't have the right shoes. Hahaha I actually wore sandals! My pants could hardly pull off as dance pants too. You know what this means right? Yes, it's the magical S word again! :D Shooopppping!
It wasn't too bad for me even as a first-timer, except that I cannot coordinate the different parts of my body to move in different directions. Like, I just couldn’t twist my knees to the right and my body to the left at the same time. Very challenging!
Dancing also made me realize how shy I actually am. No, serious. I was abit embarrassed to try out the moves in front of everyone. So it felt pretty good when I learnt to open up abit after awhile, and just groove to the music with less restraint.
I can't wait for next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment