CNY at Liying's
This is another of the many overdued posts that I'm trying to catch up with. Quite simply, I went over to Phuay's house on the 3rd day of CNY and camwhored a whole lot with the girls! Hmm, actually I think that's all I remember about the day. Hahaha. Oh oh, it was earlier on in the day when we went to Sentosa for the flower's thing! Okay, that really is all I remember.
Here goes!
This is another of the many overdued posts that I'm trying to catch up with. Quite simply, I went over to Phuay's house on the 3rd day of CNY and camwhored a whole lot with the girls! Hmm, actually I think that's all I remember about the day. Hahaha. Oh oh, it was earlier on in the day when we went to Sentosa for the flower's thing! Okay, that really is all I remember.
Here goes!
With Phuay, Cecilia and Vicki in the pavillion place.
This is the demure shot by the way.
Erm, in between the flowers shot? Hahaha.
Emo/tired shot. Of which the second one was pretty true. Haha.
With Valencia, Sammie and Phuay.
Alcoholics.
Phuay's little sister.
Examining her bruise from the car crash!
Group photo!

No comments:
Post a Comment