Ever since school started again after Prelims, the notion of sports or exercise has been sorely lacking in my life. Any bit of free time I could squeeze out from studying, I slept, or watched TV or used the computer. It was the longest period of indoor life I've had I think, without a break in between. I got so sick of staying in an aircon room, but then again, it's really way too hot to study without it.
Then on Thursday I decided I am VERY SICK of sitting cross-legged in an aircon room breathing unhealthy and unnatural recycled air, and went jogging with Fran in the evening. Ooh, to feel the evening sun again on the skin and the little droplets of pespiration poking their heads out of my skin - it was absoutely refreshing. As we jogged along, I felt like an increasingly smaller blob of fats bouncing on the track. Hahaha!
And this morning, Matin and I decided to get the class together for a little game of floorball during our 4periods break and yay we got enough people to play a 4/5-a-side game! Mr Mark Ng was nice and brought down all the new sticks for us and joined our game. Haha. At first the girls stuck together in a team with Oli and Matin and I think we lost. Heh. The we swapped teams and the superb defenders' (Shu and Sheryll!) team won! 7minute halves felt like forever and I was having trouble breathing after running around for awhile. Hahaha terribly unfit. I had alot of fun!

Later in the afternoon Fran and I fretted over the choice of swimming and __________ for the longest time. Girls, we are such indecisive creatures. Hahaha. So in the end we figured that swimming would be more fun and more productive in the long and off we went to the pool! We met Max and friend and discovered their terrible secret - they can't swim! Haha nah, that wasn't the real case, but we were pretty intrigued as to why they didn't want to swim and at last Max had to show us that he did know how to swim. We also tried to sneak splashing attacks on them but we kept failing because one of us would start giggling in the water then the surface of the water would swell with bubbles and we would have to come up for air before we choked on the chlorinated water. Such lousy spies we are!
After a long and good shower we went out to the soccer/hockey D and kicked a ball around while the boys shouted out their dilemma over whose team to play with who and aiya don't play already la and eh just play leh and eventually figuring out something the usual boys' way. Haha! Now, maybe girls aren't the most indecisive creatures afterall! AND DEFINITELY NOT THE PETTIEST, COUGHSNICKCOUGHS. He tried to fight us over that and basically Fran and I won the argument, and it wasn't through strength in numbers.

We had a budget alfresco dinner at the bleachers later on, watching the evening melt into darkness (and Fran spotting the wrong boyfriend, haha!) and enjoying the breeze and natural air. We talked about what really makes AC and our unique school spirit which is alot more than what people think and how much we'll miss the place next year.
I can't believe Baccalaureate's Service is next Wednesday. ): Poof, I will really miss AC and all my friends. It's been a lovely and exciting two years and every moment was truly Acsian, and priceless - from Orientation to Funorama to netball to our first class party to Promos to hockey to season to Prelims to Honours Night and finally to where we are. Oh wells, we'll leave the emo-ing to Wednesday.
And by the way, I'm already starting to feel the aches settling in. Haha! I need to start bringing my camera to places again - all my pictures are from ages ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment