
Once in awhile, Fran and I would meet up at Holland V for a either a relaxing afternoon or a muggish one. And almost everytime we're there, it rains. Haha. Though I must say it's pretty nice to be stuck indoors at a nice cafe on a rainy afternoon. Today, we headed there to mug mug mug for our lovely A levels.
I waited and waited for Mommy to come home to have lunch, and when I was finally ready to leave house, Fran said it was raining at her place! Alas! How could I let the rain dampen our spirits and my pretty wedges! Hahaha. So I came up with the 'okay-brilliant' plan to go pick Fran up in a cab and then head to Holland. Hee. And OMG we got the coolest cabby - we couldn't figure out where he/she is male or female the whole time. Male built, female hair, male voice, female eyebrows, male Chinese name and female Christian name (Emeline!). Exciting eh. I was pretty scared when I was on the cab alone though. Haha.
Spent the afternoon at Delifrance and I did the hardest GP paper I've ever seen in my 2years. It's the one on gay marriage if you've seen it. Very interesting passages but the questions were just killer whales. It started our conversation on our individual views on gay marriage and if they should be allowed to adopt kids. Fran thinks they'll be loving parents but I think the children deserve a normal childhood with a Dad and a Mom, not two Dads or two Moms. Pretty intellectual talk! Heh.
Shifted to Starbucks when Delifrance dimmed the lights around evening (again!). Yipee my caffeine intake of day - Caramal Frapp! I love Caramel Anything please. (: Makes me insanely happy. I think coffee from anywhere else other than Starbucks/Coffeebean is just plain bad. Bleah. Like the expensive shit at Coffee Club on Friday night with Ms Tan. Bleeeaaaah.
We were pretty happy with ourselves for the amount of work we managed to do. :D Even though I STILL brought too much stuffs. Hahaha. Somehow we're more productive there than we are in school! Strange eh? Hollanding again on Monday! (:
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment