Roars I'm so sick of studying in school. It's too freaking noisy in the hub and too freaking quiet in LT3, and the library is simply too far away and I hate taking all the stuffs out of my bag. I don't like studying all by myself on emo days like this and I'm too annoyed to call up people to find out where they are and I feel so argh. Bleeeaaah. I'm just gonna sleep it all away. Studying sucks. ):
Anyways, I tried to finish up my Lit essay on Sunday night and instead these words came to me. I guess it's a combination of my conversations, the random stuffs that I read, catch lines from TV and the emo songs I love so much. Yes Sammie, this is my brainchild too. (: And so. For Superman to appear, there must be someone who's broken enough to worth saving.
Superman
I walk along a hundred streets
People pass me but they do not see
I laugh and smile and scream so loud
Yet there's no one in the crowd.
People pass me but they do not see
I laugh and smile and scream so loud
Yet there's no one in the crowd.
When evening comes I'll drink alone
To stay somewhere so I won't have to go
I breathe another night and I forget
That I'm really scared of the empty home.
I lie bruised and broken on the floor
Breathing, but I'm not living
The masquerade's over and they've all gone
Baby, I'm waiting for you to save me.
I cry alone a thousand nights
The tears they fall without a sound
I dance and twirl and spin so fast
Yet the music never lasts
When morning comes I'll paint a mask
To hide the wound that's grown so old
I live another day and I forget
That I'm really tried of the lonely cold.
I lie bruised and broken on the floor
Breathing, but I'm not living.
The masquerade's over and they've all gone
Baby, I'm waiting for you to save me.
I may be brave but I'm a girl
There's no way I can fix me
If you walked by and if I cried
Oh baby, won't you save me?
I lie bruised and broken on the floor
Breathing, but I'm not living.
The masquerade's over and they've all gone
Baby, I'm waiting for you to save me.
Baby, I'm waiting for you to save me.
No comments:
Post a Comment