Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the skylighter

the skylighter
[/Edit: Eeks I don't know why the picture is missing pixels!]



I went to play badminton and frisbee with my brother on Sunday evening, after an afternoon of studying with Kaiyi at BPP. It was a very nice evening! Setting sun, abit of breeze, laughing kids, strolling old people. Except there were soccer idiots using the badminton court as their goal post even though there's a soccer place somewhere closeby, and we didn't really want to get smacked in the face, so we went off to play frisbee!

By then it was getting abit dark, at about 7ish, so we made full use of the $35.50 worth of functions on the frisbee, which really included a nightlight. Haha. It was really quite cool, cos when the frisbee spins in the air and the light has a very pretty effect! We were happy people.

And then suddenly, there were people standing around us, hoping to join the game. People strolling by stopped to look at the Unidentified Flying Object. Toddlers started chasing the thing at full speed and parents screaming and running after them. It was rather amusing for us two. :D And my brother was very proud of his expensive purchase. Hahaha.

An Indian kid and a Chinese kid asked to join the game. I said Okay because kids are supposed to have fun. That was until I realised that Chinese kid didn't dare to catch the frisbee so that it kept landing on the floor and the Indian kid KEPT THROWING IT INTO THE BUSHES! OMG!!! WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO GO AND PICK UP THE DAMN FRISBEE IN THE FREAKING BUSHES! Roars! I wasn't very happy at all, so I told them very nicely "Sorry, we wanna play by ourselves." Ha! See if you make me pick frisbees anymore, dammit!

So yes, that's my Sunday evening frisbee story. Oh by the way, the frisbee is really called Aerobie Skylighter. I didn't make it up. Haha. And I spent like 10minutes in the dark, one handing throwing the frisbee onto my bed and the other with a camera, trying to take that picture. Hahaha!

Other random stuffs over the few days I haven't been here!

I accidentally slapped a plump, sweaty lady in the face while flagging for a cab, because I was looking for my phone in my humongous bag and didn't notice her coming up from behind. It was very embarassing and gross and she was really pissed off at me. Hahaha.

I did my brother's homework till 2am on Sunday because he was such an idiot he didn't even touch any of the 7 papers he was supposed to do during his one week break until 10pm on Sunday night! Terrible kid. I found out that even Primary school Math is freaking hard.

I had a 2hour chat with my parents on Sunday, and it was very nice! (: I complained about my Math teacher and they complained about their colleagues. Hahaha we're such a whiney family. :D

I WENT FOR HOCKEY TRAINING ON MONDAY! I can still hit balls! Yay! :D Congratulations to the new captain, and work hard, the rest of the babies! You'll get there, and you have all of us behind you all! (:

I made a waiter at Delifrance pay extra for my sandwich because he packed my order for the customers in front of me. Hahaha it seems that I just cannot be a good customer at Delifrance.

I'm happy studying at home now! I can wake up at 10 and not feel stressed because starting work at 11am is still okay. And the monsoon season is GREAT for stayhome days!

I am fretting about my Prom dress already!

I'm getting really sleepy because it's 1.50am and I should probably get to bed now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment