pent up
I feel like a volcano. Or a huge mass of rock awaiting the avalanche to happen as the driving mass increases everyday. Studying is not fun. And I think I've been studying too much Geog. It'd be nice to explode into splintereens and get stuck in the flesh of people I don't like. Omg why am I so morbid. But then again, I even dreamt that I was walking around school with Ms Tan and we met a few of her clones. Hahaha!
Waking up at 6am is NO JOKE, now I remember. Especially if you have the habit of sleeping at 2am. But what to do there was GP consultation at 7.45am. Yes Oyg (like, Oh your God and not mine this time). Madam says I'm a rare Commonwealth girl. (:
I've been wanting to say this for a long time but I didn't wanna be rude. I guess I'm pissed off enough now. THE BLOODY J1S SHOULD BLOODY LEARN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP IN THE BLOODY LIBRARY! It's a freaking L-I-B-R-A-R-Y. For quiet reading and studying? Your primary school teacher didn't teach you? I know you are done with your exams but keep some puny brains and have a heart - there are people who are DYING while mugging so would you please at least let them have peaceful death? Huh huh huh! Freaking idiots. I threw a paper aeroplane at them with the gist of the message, but it dropped to its death before it reached the table. Bleah. If I'm free this time next year I swear I'll go and make a huge din in the library and see how you study for your A levels! Rah!
But to be fair, I think the library itself should be reponsible for half of the stupidity of the entire affair. Who the hell sets up a Games Corner on the 2nd studying level with funny games like Taboo? Great idea executed with immense stupidity. I HOPE SOMEBODY READS THIS. Eeeks!
Coffee gives me jitters when I don't get enough sleep. I was super jerky and oddly nervous the whole morning. My heart was running a damn race with itself. I thought maybe I was gonna be blessed with a heart attack or some medical conditions to make A levels slightly easier.
I'm attempting to finish Mass Movements notes by TODAY (ie. Before I go to bed which won't be anytime soon since I had a good nap). I'm done with Set 1. I really want to and need to finish this. I don't even know why I'm typing this here.
Big hug to everyone who's been keeping me alive. (: Mommy, Daddy, yes even the smelly brother, Fran, Yiting, Cynthia (even though I haven't seen your face in so long!), Kaiyi, Ms Tan, Sammie, Sarah, and the wonderful teachers. Sometimes I feel like these people around me are breathing for me, so thank you! And you just have to be so painfully insensitive sometimes. You really don't get it, do you?
No comments:
Post a Comment