Couresty of the beloved KSL. :D
I couldn't stop laughing at this line that really appeared in my notes."Some animals are more destructive than others, rolling rocks down slope on purpose."
Hahahaha can you imagine the little creatures with the evil face, rolling rocks down the slope on purpose, and being immensely please with themselves for starting a landslide?
Champagne Supernova started playing on my iPod when I flipped open my landslide notes.Soundtrack of my life. Hahaha.
I can imagine her as anything BUT a hurricane. Hahaha!
Picture to my champion story of the post.I went to sleep at 1am or so last night (or morning) after reading some Mass Movement notes. (Yes, my attempt to finish it in ONE day failed miserably but whatever. Hahaha.) I was dreaming of massive landslides and volcanoes and earthquakes (I hope this means the information is taking roots in my head) when it went PIAANG! It sounded like a huge sheet of glass exploded right beside my bed! Startled out of my dream, I opened my eyes are realised nothing happened anywhere in my room.
So I stumbled out into the dark hall and a huge gust of freak wind met me in the face and I went like OMG CYCLONE! And then I bumped Mommy who also came out from the room to check out the exploding sound and I was like "So is this an earthquake in my dream?" And Mommy said "No, it's the vase next to the window with the overgrown indoor plants." in the most matter-of-fact voice. Meanwhile, I was still rather worried (genuinely, I might mention) about the ground giving in underneath my feet because I was so drowsy with sleep.
Then light flooded into the room and I finally saw the wreck of the broken vase on the floor with the stupid plants grinning happily at me, satisfied that they have stunned me out of my sleep. Bleah, stupid things. Now they lie in a PAIL while we contemplate what kinda new home they'll be getting next.
Yes, this is what Geography has been doing to me. Pretty fun sometimes, I have to say! (:
Post-Script: That's a picture of the pebbles we put in the vase to keep it from toppling, which obviously it didn't work. And I have one more picture to share actually, but stupid Blogger is being a bitch with pictures right now and I gotta get back to studying (synchronised timings with Fran the Hurricane!) so it'll have to wait till later!
No comments:
Post a Comment