Sunday, October 28, 2007

reflections on blogging

reflections on blogging



Okay, I'm not one of people who can be totally zen about even the most ridiculous comments thrown in your face, I admit. I know it's not good, but I like to take on a fight anytime. So I thought abit about this and this is what I decided on.

I started this blog with the purpose of entertainment. More so for myself at first, but later on also for my friends. I want to capture the funny, sad, quirky, impressionable, happy, lonely, crazy, heartbreaking, blessed and preicous moments of life. I want to read back and laugh and cry at the silly things I did, and the great moments I had. This is me writing to the world, to my future self.

But the way things are going, it's evolving into an entirely different thing. It's become a common place for bitching. It's become a source of gossips. It's become a rather unhappy space. The total opposite of what I had intended it to be.

So, if this blog doesn't entertain you and there's absolutely nothing in here to brush a trace of a smile in your life, then really, there is no point in you being here.

I've got more important things to deal with in my life right now, like the A levels and I really shouldn't be wasting any more of my time on this catty issue. I've decided to lock up until I finish my As at the very least. I've locked this blog before and I didn't enjoy it very much, but I think I just don't need this kind of distractions right now.

It'll also be a time for me to rethink about the way I write and why I'm keeping this blog at all, because I believe in writing with responsiblity.

If you're one of the people who enjoy reading this, then you can email me at heartfelt-words@hotmail.com anytime. Meanwhile, the password thing will kick into effect again on Sunday evening. Friends who were added will remain on the list.

Yes, the Bigger People Concept kicks in now, Luddy! :D See y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment